witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire

↓ ↓ ↓

Thursday, March 4, 2010

HEYY FUKKERS ! ! !

My name is Dylan Mulshine and I live in Charlottesville, VA. I'm gonna join Andy's quest for good and evil and start contributing shit to W!!!TCHMOND.

A little bout' little old me:

I play music live under the name RHYTHM BANDIT (( http://www.myspace.com/503684009 ))

I play drums in the band BEAR WAR (( http://www.myspace.com/bearwar ))

I used to DJ on WNRN-FM : MODERN ROCK SHIFT & Collision Course Mashups & Remixes W/ DJ TIGHTPANTS BUT FUCK THAT SHIT. NO LONGER A DJ STARTING A FEW DAYS AGO.

I do some other shit too.

No comments: