witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire


Sunday, March 28, 2010

BIENVENUE A HARRISONBURG

'Ello.

In the spirit of expansion, the quest for general knowledge and literacy as well as for the entertainment of my copious amounts of free time, today marks the joining of myself to the Witchmond "staff." As a sophomore at James Madison University and a two-year veteran of WXJM, I will be covering shows in Harrisonburg for when our other contributing writers are unable to do so.

HBURG POWERZZZZZZZZ

I'll be doing my best to also post on other topics of interest in the central Virginia area, possibly posting about things not related to attending concerts.


THAT DOG RULes DAWG.

-Parker

AND YES I WILL KEEP WITH THE CAPS LOCK AND LARGE LETTERS THIS IS WITCHMOND FUCK THAT OTHER SHITTTTTTT.

No comments: