witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire

↓ ↓ ↓

Monday, March 8, 2010

So here are some other shows happening in March that I dropped the ball on mentioning in my last post

(03-24) Psychedlic Horseshit @ The Blue Nile
(03-27) Screaming Females @ Taylor Down Under (some place on JMU campus I assume)

Also I am going to retract the statement I made on the band Highlife (aka group opening for Gang Gang Dance in March). I messed up and listened to the wrong group with a very similar name (aka The High Life). This is the real Highlife and there actually fairly solid (my bad people).

Anyway i'm out - Enjoy some labs with abs



-andy

No comments: