witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire


Monday, March 8, 2010

So here are some other shows happening in March that I dropped the ball on mentioning in my last post

(03-24) Psychedlic Horseshit @ The Blue Nile
(03-27) Screaming Females @ Taylor Down Under (some place on JMU campus I assume)

Also I am going to retract the statement I made on the band Highlife (aka group opening for Gang Gang Dance in March). I messed up and listened to the wrong group with a very similar name (aka The High Life). This is the real Highlife and there actually fairly solid (my bad people).

Anyway i'm out - Enjoy some labs with abs



-andy

No comments: