witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire

↓ ↓ ↓

Monday, February 9, 2009

Japanther / Totally Michael / Ninjasonix @ Rumours (02-08-09)


SIMPLE REVIEW SHITZ

First opening act I missed / So I have nothing for / against you

NINJASONIK = WORST THING EVER / SCENE JOKE / FLOW-NO

Totally Michael = humours on paper / live --> lame pop fuzz out embarrass yourself (HARDCORE?) / I could of just not been in the mood

Japanther = amazing live rumble / lack of trashy dancing at first / my dawg dennis hyped show up into a hurricane by dancing like a maniac himself (i'm givin him all the credit / which he deserves) / shit was intense / really made up for the bloated beginings of the night

No comments: