witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blogz Stylez Updatez


So I have deiced after much pondering to some what re-design this blog during these upcoming few weeks

Lets list the new changes in very stylish bulletin form

* More random posts of things on my mind (usually shows I am very excited to announce that are coming to richmond/nearish richmond

* Periodic album posts showing off new/forgotten gems that I am more or less feeling very ecstatic about

* Hopefully get a more colorful/interesting design to this blog, not sure how this technology shit works though (this goal might not be accomplished)

So basically I'm still gonna review the shows I go to. Still gonna list on the right side of the blog the shows I will be attending (aka the shows I highly recommend you various people attend) so nothing is gonna be lost, only more shit is gonna be added (this mother fucker is gonna be bloated 4 fuck)

So have a good holiday break and enjoy the photo up top of me eating a hamburger on the roof of my soon to be ex-condo

No comments: