witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire

↓ ↓ ↓

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

-update-update-

I feel bad that I havent been able to review the last couple shows I've been to
Been super busy doing summer school what nots
Here are a couple photos of shows i've been to recently as well as upcoming concerts happening this week in RVA
All are worth attending if you have them greenback$


FLESH CONTROL


WARPAINT

____SHOWS THIS WEEK_____


(06-16)
POCAHAUNTED / SNACK TRUCK / RHYTHM BANIDT / HOT NEW MEXICANS / SHITTY DARKNESS @ GALLERY 5
$SIX$
7 O CLOCK


(06-18)
DEERTICK / FORMER CHAMPIONS @ BROWNS ISLAND
$TWO$ ???
6 O CLOCK


(06-19)
HOT LAVA / ETERNAL SUMMERS / THE SAD COBRAS / FAMILY TREES @ STRANGE MATTER
$FIVE$
9 O CLOCK ISH

1 comment:

Parker Girard said...

saw deer tick at CMJ
dude played a guitar with his dick and got in a huge fight with bandmates and walked off stage for a few songs.
what can I say, he's an entertainer.