witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire

↓ ↓ ↓

Saturday, April 17, 2010

MAPS AND ATLASES // DRINK UP BUTTERCUP TONIGHT!

SUP SUP SUP Y'ALL

////

DRINK UP BUTTERCUP and MAPS AND ATLASES will be playing at Clementine Cafe this coming Sunday (a.k.a. later today/tomorrow, depending on when I get done with this post).

Maps and Atlases:


This band has been on the radar for a while, nice little happy pop band with a pretty good amount of experimental arrangements, while still being nice and presentable enough to take home to your mother.

Drink Up Buttercup:


I wrote a post about them a few days ago, but I had to take it down.  If I remember correctly, I described them as if John Lennon and George Harrison hopped up on stage with Animal Collective, did the nasty and had a baby, or something like that.  To be honest, I don't recall exactly what I said, but know that it was good.

SHOULD BE A GOOD SHOW, COME ON OUT

peace out.
//

-Parker

No comments: