witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire


Wednesday, July 7, 2010

JULIAN LYNCH tonight w/Raw Moans

Please child
I know I don't have to tell you that JULIAN LYNCH and Witchmond's finest RAW MOANS will be playing Twisted Branch tonight, do I?

I did?

Well really it's going to be the place to be tonight, so you should be there or b^2.

Julian Lynch is blowin' up like Hiroshima so here's that chance to say "I told you so" to all your friends who think they're cooler than you.

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

No comments: