witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire


Saturday, April 17, 2010

MAPS AND ATLASES // DRINK UP BUTTERCUP TONIGHT!

SUP SUP SUP Y'ALL

////

DRINK UP BUTTERCUP and MAPS AND ATLASES will be playing at Clementine Cafe this coming Sunday (a.k.a. later today/tomorrow, depending on when I get done with this post).

Maps and Atlases:


This band has been on the radar for a while, nice little happy pop band with a pretty good amount of experimental arrangements, while still being nice and presentable enough to take home to your mother.

Drink Up Buttercup:


I wrote a post about them a few days ago, but I had to take it down.  If I remember correctly, I described them as if John Lennon and George Harrison hopped up on stage with Animal Collective, did the nasty and had a baby, or something like that.  To be honest, I don't recall exactly what I said, but know that it was good.

SHOULD BE A GOOD SHOW, COME ON OUT

peace out.
//

-Parker

No comments: