witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire

↓ ↓ ↓

Thursday, March 11, 2010

ALSO /// INVISIBLE HAND IN RVA TONIGHT!!! FRIDAY MARCH 12th

While I'll be finally back in Cville on Friday / I'll be attending WASHED OUT/SMALL BLACK/ PICTUREPLANE @ the Tea Bazaar...

for all you richmonderz out there!
do you wanna rock?
Turn it down you say,
Well all I got to say to you is time again I say, "No!"
No! No, No, No, No, No!
Tell me not to play
Well, all I got to say to you when you tell me not to play,
I say, "No!"
No! No, No, No, No, No!
So, if you ask me why I like the way I play it
There's only one thing I can say to you
It's time to ROCK! (ROCK!)

INVISIBLE HAND - Charlottesville Va

WHATEVER BRAINS - (ex WE ARE SPIES, SHARDS)

THE OCTAGON - NYC

BUDDHACAT -RVA

FRIDAY!
March 12th 9pm @ the Triple
3306 W. Broad Street
(804) 359-7777 21+

Love,

DYLAN

No comments: