witchmond is central virginia A\V culture

immortalizing epithets on the WWW

contact us 2 b reviewed / previewed / viewed
ANDY DUNLAP | chriskattan42@yahoo.com |
DYLAN MULSHINE | musicmakingmachine@gmail.com |

event listings for central VA are below
if you want your show on the calendar contact us
if you get lost just click the ring of fire


Thursday, March 11, 2010

ALSO /// INVISIBLE HAND IN RVA TONIGHT!!! FRIDAY MARCH 12th

While I'll be finally back in Cville on Friday / I'll be attending WASHED OUT/SMALL BLACK/ PICTUREPLANE @ the Tea Bazaar...

for all you richmonderz out there!
do you wanna rock?
Turn it down you say,
Well all I got to say to you is time again I say, "No!"
No! No, No, No, No, No!
Tell me not to play
Well, all I got to say to you when you tell me not to play,
I say, "No!"
No! No, No, No, No, No!
So, if you ask me why I like the way I play it
There's only one thing I can say to you
It's time to ROCK! (ROCK!)

INVISIBLE HAND - Charlottesville Va

WHATEVER BRAINS - (ex WE ARE SPIES, SHARDS)

THE OCTAGON - NYC

BUDDHACAT -RVA

FRIDAY!
March 12th 9pm @ the Triple
3306 W. Broad Street
(804) 359-7777 21+

Love,

DYLAN

No comments: